jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

!Hush Hush tendra 3º libro¡

BecSegun la web oficial de la saga este libro tendra tercera parte¡
http://www.fallenarchangel.com/
Aqui dejo lo dicho por Becca
_____
Hey everyone at Fallen Archangel!
As you might have heard, I announced that I'll be writing a third book in the HUSH, HUSH series--TEMPEST. I started writing the story in August, and up until a couple of days ago, had no idea what I was going to title the book. I wasn't apprehensive about the lack of a title--I knew I'd come up with something eventually--until my editor emailed last week and said she needed one before the end of September, when she would present the book to the sales force at Simon & Schuster. This deadline got a lot shorter, a lot faster, when my agent emailed on Tuesday of this past week and said she wanted to include the title in her Publishers Marketplace announcement. Yikes! So I spent the week making a list of anything and everything title-wise that came to mind. What could possibly follow CRESCENDO? I wondered. What would a crescendo lead up to? That was key.
Resorting to my usual tricks, I headed straight to the dictionary, and then the thesaurus. I wanted something thunderous; something stormy. Something that would hint of the story's broiling tension and drama. You've probably heard by now that CRESCENDO ends with a very big twist, and I'll tell you now that book 3 picks up right where that last scenes leaves off, carrying forward with momentum.
It was during my search of synonyms of "storm" that I came across "tempest." The word immediately caught my eye and felt right. It was late at night, but I emailed both my editor and agent, asking their thoughts on using that one word as the title of the third book in the series. I feel very fortunate that once again, my first-choice title will indeed stay!
Becca

________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario