viernes, 7 de enero de 2011

Tempest.... Hush hush!

Tal y como lo escribo...Hush hush tendra 3º parte!! 
como ya sabreis la segunda parte de este libro sale este mes *.* !!
aqui dejo lo que dijo la autora..no e podido traducirlo pero bueno..¿ para que esta el traductor?

Hey everyone at Fallen Archangel!

As you might have heard, I announced that I'll be writing a third book in the HUSH, HUSH series--TEMPEST. I started writing the story in August, and up until a couple of days ago, had no idea what I was going to title the book. I wasn't apprehensive about the lack of a title--I knew I'd come up with something eventually--until my editor emailed last week and said she needed one before the end of September, when she would present the book to the sales force at Simon & Schuster. This deadline got a lot shorter, a lot faster, when my agent emailed on Tuesday of this past week and said she wanted to include the title in her Publishers Marketplace announcement. Yikes! So I spent the week making a list of anything and everything title-wise that came to mind. What could possibly follow CRESCENDO? I wondered. What would a crescendo lead up to? That was key. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario